An add-on that brings various "forgotten" features into Blender.
In edit mode...
- Store your selections for later use using Selection Sets,
- Dice polygons with a quad grid,
- Connect selected edges or polygons with multiple spread cuts,
- Hinge selection around an active edge,
- Straighten selected edge loops,
- Grid Fill All selected closed loops,
- Separate Duplicate of selection into its own object.
- Convenient hotkeys for converting selection to loops/rings (combinations of Alt + 1, 2, 3 keys), that won't clog up Blender's Repeat functionality.
In object mode...
- Remove From Hierarchy without disrupting it,
- Duplicate Visual with Alt+Shift+D to quickly get copies with applied modifiers or simulation state.
- Propagate active index of UV map to all selected objects at the press of a button.